martedì 9 aprile 2013

WARNING from Cook, former US Treasury officer

Witness to History – My Forrest Gump Career
By Richard C. Cook
Like Forrest Gump, I’ve been a first-hand witness to some of the major historical events of our time. While the fictional Gump was named for Confederate Civil War General Nathaniel Bedford Forrest,  my Irish-born great-great-grandfather William Forster was a gunnery sergeant for the Union army whose unit was with General Grant at Appomattox. My grandfather and father sailed with the U.S. Navy in World Wars I and II, respectively.
When President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963 and while I was yet a senior in high school, I was working at radio station WBCI in Williamsburg, Virginia, and broadcast the news of the tragic event through the following weekend and beyond. Over time I could see how what President Eisenhower called the “military-industrial complex” had murdered a president whose wishes for a world of peace and fairness had begun to stand in their way of world conquest. Meanwhile, my search for truth was awakening through exposure to beatnik and existentialist literature.
Several of my high school classmates were killed in the Vietnam War. During the war, I took part in many anti-war protests while a student at the College of William and Mary and organized the Student Action Movement on-campus. My favorite writers were William Butler Yeats and James Joyce. Later on I read the Hindu and Buddhist scriptures and discovered the works of P.D. Ouspensky and G.I. Gurdjieff. After graduation, I moved to Washington, D.C., to study the meditation-based teachings of an esoteric school I had come in contact with. Needing to make a living and despite my anti-war background, I was given a job working for the civilian side of the U.S. government.
Unfortunately, while at the U.S. Civil Service Commission from 1970-72 and 1974-76, I saw the end of the civil service merit system and its replacement by a politicized regime of selection and promotion, ending with the Commission being renamed the Office of Personnel Management and the top civil service grades reorganized as the Senior Executive Service. Independence and intellect in government were being replaced by political indoctrination and reliability.
While on the planning and policy staff of the Food and Drug Administration from 1976-79, I saw the U.S. health care system being taken over by the pharmaceutical companies and the nation’s food supply falling under the control of the food chemical industry.
Having been promoted to working at the Carter White House from 1979-1981, I saw President Jimmy Carter discredited by the Federal Reserve-engineered recession of 1979 and his loss to Ronald Reagan in the election of 1980, thereby ushering in the “Reagan Revolution.” Control of the U.S. economy was shifting from the manufacturers to the banking industry, and the trillion dollar-military build-up was being readied to implement the “Reagan Doctrine” of endless war against third-world countries.
As a space shuttle resource analyst at NASA from 1985-86, I wrote a memo predicting the Challenger disaster, released incriminating O-ring documents to the press, testified on NASA’s longstanding knowledge of the problem, and later received the Cavallo Foundation Award for Moral Courage in Business and Government. I saw the underlying cause of the disaster to be the militarization of the U.S. manned space program under President Reagan’s Strategic Defense Initiative, aka “Star Wars,” which the Challenger crash brought to a halt.
Moving from NASA to the U.S. Treasury Department and staying until retirement from 1986-2007, I studied Treasury’s history and saw how even before our nation’s independence the bankers had been trying to take over. After over a century of assaults on our financial sovereignty, they largely succeeded with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. The international banking system centered in London crashed the world economy in 1929-32, commencing the Great Depression. President Franklin D. Roosevelt used the power of the federal government to rebuild the U.S. economy on democratic principles, which took us all the way to the 1970s when a new bankers’ takeover began to dominate. At Treasury in the 1990s, I witnessed the vast empowerment of the banking industry through electronic funds transfer and favorable legislation and watched the continuous inflation and deflation of financial bubbles, culminating in the housing bubble that began to be created by the Federal Reserve under President George W. Bush in 2001.
Accepting a long commute I became a part-time organic farmer. Meanwhile I had begun to write as an avocation. Following the Challenger disaster, I published articles on the incident in the Wasington Post and elsewhere. My spiritual search had continued, and in 2000 I published a book,In the Footsteps of the Yogi, on a guru from India I was studying with named Shivabalayogi. When I retired from the government in 2007, I published my memoir of the Challenger disaster entitled Challenger Revealed. I also began publishing articles on the financial crisis in which I predicted the great collapse of 2008. This was followed by my book, We Hold These Truths: The Hope of Monetary Reform. I also began to publish articles and give talks on meditation, spirituality, the space program, and UFOs.
Three months after I retired, my son Frederick was injured jumping from a window to escape being shot by the perpetrator of the Virginia Tech Massacre on April 16, 2007. His professor, Dr. Liviu Librescu, was shot and killed through the classroom door as he barricaded it against the shooter, giving a number of students a chance to get away.
Now living in Roanoke, Virginia, where I developed and am teaching what we call Ascension Meditation and Healing, I recently published a book entitled, Return of the Aeons: The Planetary Spiritual Ascension. I am also telling people that the international banking cartel is crashing the world economy through a systemic deflation similar to the 1930s, with the intent of creating a long-term depression to reduce the earth’s human population and limit resource consumption. It’s the Great Depression all over again, except on an even larger scale. The money-changers have taken over the temple, while the scribes and pharisees promote their own power and interests. The plan has been in the works for a long time.
It is indeed the “end times”, with the police and military in charge of enforcement and the media tasked to cover it up. Leading the conspiracy are the world’s richest people who always attempt to increase their power by inflating then deflating the currency. Anyone who reacts from fear by attempting to secure their own financial security at the expense of others is hurting, not helping the cause.
The situation would be reversed immediately by adoption of my proposal for a “Gaia Plan”, which would be a guaranteed subsistence income–without means tests–for every adult on the planet. Obviously those in power are not likely to take such action. But while great courage and resolve are needed for anyone to stand against the financial conspiracy overtly, individuals, groups, and communities can find their own responses through service to humanity and by devotion to their own daily spiritual practice. In meditation, they will be shown from within what to do. This is how the planetary ascension is manifesting.  On a larger scale, the conspiracy against mankind is being dealt with by the Higher Powers, though human cooperation is needed. The New Earth will have little need for money because people will finally come to learn how to share freely from kindness and compassion.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

The Great Taking - The Movie

David Webb exposes the system Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone Webb takes us on a 50-year journey of how the C...