Bretton Woods Update No.80March/April 2012http://brettonwoodsproject.org/update/80/
Other stories in this issue
- World Bank's land policies under fire
- Red Sea - Dead Sea project: World Bank intentions questioned
- World Bank lagging on gender and disability
- World Bank failing on reproductive health?
- Egypt to agree IMF loan despite opposition
- IMF gold sales money to fund loans
- IFC criticised for water privatisation
- IFIs must "engage with the Burmese people"
- 2012 World Bank-IMF spring meetings schedule
- Job vacancy: Programme Manager IMF
- Peter Chowla becomes new Bretton Woods Project coordinator
- World Bank’s Google deal threatens to “lock up data”