June 2, 2012
2. USA Alexander, Keith B. Commander, US Cyber Command; Director, National Security Agency
3. USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman, Evercore Partners
4. USA Collins, Timothy C. CEO and Senior Managing Director, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
5. USA Daniels, Jr., Mitchell E. Governor of Indiana
6. USA DeMuth, Christopher Distinguished Fellow, Hudson Institute
7. USA Donilon, Thomas E. National Security Advisor, The White House
8. USA Evans, J. Michael Vice Chairman, Global Head of Growth Markets, Goldman Sachs & Co.
9. USA Ferguson, Niall Laurence A. Tisch Professor of History, Harvard University
10. USA Gephardt, Richard A. President and CEO, Gephardt Group
11. USA Goolsbee, Austan D. Professor of Economics, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
12. USA Graham, Donald E. Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company
13. USA Harris, Britt CIO, Teacher Retirement System of Texas
14. USA Hoffman, Reid Co-founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedIn
15. USA Huntsman, Jr., Jon M. Chairman, Huntsman Cancer Foundation
16. USA Jacobs, Kenneth M. Chairman and CEO, Lazard
17. USA Johnson, James A. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
18. USA Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. Senior Managing Director, Lazard
19. USA Karp, Alexander CEO, Palantir Technologies
20. USA Karsner, Alexander Executive Chairman, Manifest Energy, Inc
21. USA Kerry, John Senator for Massachusetts
22. USA Kissinger, Henry A. Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
23. USA Kleinfeld, Klaus Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
24. USA Kravis, Henry R. Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
25. USA Kravis, Marie-Josée Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
26. USA Krupp, Fred President, Environmental Defense Fund
27. USA Li, Cheng Director of Research and Senior Fellow, John L. Thornton China Center, Brookings Institution
28. USA Lipsky, John Distinguished Visiting Scholar, Johns Hopkins University
29. USA Liveris, Andrew N. President, Chairman and CEO, The Dow Chemical Company
30. USA Lynn, William J. Chairman and CEO, DRS Technologies, Inc.
31. USA Mathews, Jessica T. President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
32. USA Mehlman, Kenneth B. Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
33. USA Mundie, Craig J. Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
34. USA Noonan, Peggy Author, Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
35. USA Orszag, Peter R. Vice Chairman, Citigroup
36. USA Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
37. USA Rattner, Steven Chairman, Willett Advisors LLC
38. USA Rogoff, Kenneth S. Professor of Economics, Harvard University
39. USA Rose, Charlie Executive Editor and Anchor, Charlie Rose
40. USA Ross, Dennis B. Counselor, Washington Institute for Near East Policy
41. USA Rubin, Robert E. Co-Chair, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
42. USA Schmidt, Eric E. Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
43. USA Shambaugh, David Director, China Policy Program, George Washington University
44. USA Speyer, Jerry I. Chairman and Co-CEO, Tishman Speyer
45. USA Thiel, Peter A. President, Clarium Capital / Thiel Capital
46. USA Warsh, Kevin Distinguished Visiting Fellow, The Hoover Institution, Stanford University
47. USA Wolfensohn, James D. Chairman and CEO, Wolfensohn and Company
48. USA Yergin, Daniel Chairman, IHS Cambridge Energy Research Associates
• Are the people in this meeting representing America’s interests or world interests?
• Are all social network databases shared with this global group?
• What gives them the authority to make decisions for the United States.
An FOIA form can also be filed with each attendee demanding full disclosure of the meetings content.You can file your own Freedom of Information form demanding answers. Millions of Americans should contact these individuals requesting full information concerning the Virginia meeting and previous meetings as well.