Download PDF version of this Open Letter
The Collapse of the ‘European Union’
And the Threat of a Nuclear Crisis
- The executive level of this ‘Brussels EU’ construct consists of 27 unelected ‘EU Commissars’. A ‘Central Cartel Office’, it rules Europe with the help of 54,000 – equally unelected – bureaucrats.
- The ‘European Parliament’ lacks basic hallmarks of democracy, including the key right to initiate new legislation; it merely serves as a fig leaf to mask the dictatorial nature of this construct.
- Sarkozy and Merkel used the largely self-inflicted European crisis to force the European nations to transfer their century old democratic rights to this new Cartel Office in Brussels.
- The ensuing crisis of the Euro currency was taken advantage of by Sarkozy and Merkel, who authorized their ‘house bank’, the European Central Bank, to ‘print’over 1 trillion Euro ($1.3 trillion) to bail out European banks. The results were inevitable and calculated:
- A global inflation affecting everything from food to gas prices around the world; and
- The export of the European economic crisis to the entire world.
- The head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Sarkozy's confidante C. Lagarde, targeted the developing world by coercing a staggering $430 billion from the IMF members to pay for the Euro crisis – thus expanding the Cartel rule through economic drainage.