mercoledì 15 dicembre 2010

NIPPING IT IN THE BUD

NIPPING IT IN THE BUD
by Barry Chamish

Last night Joel Skousen was on my radio show discussing Wikileaks. His point of view was that the scandal was either planned or exploited to put an end to whistleblowers. The first
volley was cutting off funding and the squeeze was put on Paypal to cancel the Wikileaks account, though spokesman Julian Assange has not yet been indicted for any crime. As illegal as a bank canceling an account of a so-far innocent client was, Skousen foresees a much broader and far more insidious future for honest journalists the powers deem as purveyors of espionage.
That future has arrived on my doorstep.
I have found the Wiki leaks most useful to my own work. Recall that I recently wrote of the Islamic "master plan" to inundate Israel with tens of thousands of missiles in one night before the country could mobilize to stop its destruction. Thanks to Wikileaks we discover that the plan exists but Syria turned Iran down to join in because it is "too weak." That is vital information that we all should have known and, more to the point, why weren't we so informed? Releasing that information would have calmed the Israeli public and given all of us more peace of mind.
Wikileaks did us all a favor, at least in this case, and we have to be grateful. But gratitude was not on someone's mind when the show:

Dec 13th -to Barry Chamish- I am hearing over your broadcast the
radioshow of Bob Tuskin and Friends so your show is unlistenable..
Note-both fedes West and Eastern have same problem..

So, the Skousen interview was not heard, at least by many listeners, if not all of them. This was not the first interference in my show. The guest before, Lowell Gallin, was blocked from phoning the station and with our first hour scrubbed, the show was all but lost. My producer told me outright:

Barry, We were sabotaged, BUT all of our phone lines are now fixed and things are back to normal for your program next Tuesday.

So someone is fooling with my radio show or maybe not, you say. Well, onward we go. Ten days ago was a Sunday, my day to watch football and relax. But first I had to answer my e-mails. When I tried to download them I got a message that read something like this: Psst. The POP server netvision has stopped transferring your mail. First I phoned two trusted computer technicians, Joel Skousen's son Derek and my webmaster Steve. For hours we sought the reason for the blockage in my computer, but to no avail. Then I phoned netvision in Israel and after determining that they were sending my mail out, their technician could not find the source of the blockage. He assured me that a higher ranking technician would have to phone me back. He didn't but the blockage stopped miraculously after a day. There was no football or relaxing for me that Sunday. Nope, I spent it trying to fix, what was certainly, a warning to me. Yes, they control my electronic mail...
As well as my snail mail. For the past 13 days, my post office box has been empty. Since that never happened before, and rationalizations couldn't explain this away, I suspected my mail was being diverted far from me. Just as bad, the packages of books I sent out, well before the Christmas rush, never made it to their destinations. Just look at some of my correspondence:

At 01:32 AM 12/14/2010, you wrote:
> No the package has still not arrived. Unfortunately.
> Bye for now,
> Your friend Lyle

Lyle, I have the customs form from the post office. The number is LC892841964US. It was sent out of the U.S. PLEASE check your post office. BTW, I'll check mine as well. Barry

At 01:17 AM 12/14/2010, you wrote:
> Hi Barry,
> I still haven't received the books but I can send you the check if you would like. I hope that they arrive soon.
> Blessings,
> Doug
***
...otto@gmail.com>
To: Barry Chamish

I'm sending you a check on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

> Did you send the check? I suspect theft. Barry
yes... i'll check to see if it cleared. MO
**
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 17:07:49 -0500
To: dave@

Was your check cashed? Please, let me know. Barry

it was a note 50 sterling but it may come as i just received cash from ireland.

Imagine how you'd survive if the radio show you spent a day preparing was made unlistenable, if your e-mail was in the hands of unknown hackers, and if your snail mail was blocked coming and going.
For all its publicity, Wikileaks has been spewing idle gossip in its 250,000 heisted messages compared to the 2500 pages of truly top secret documents I uncovered just on the Rabin assassination. I sabotaged a murder plot and the effects on Israel will not go away. Hebrew speakers, look at the latest of many "leaks" of my proofs:

http://www.sos-israel.com/index.asp?catID=41467&siteLang=3

But Mr. Skousen, I already knew what Israel could do to this whistleblower. In my last days there I suffered a stroke, days wasted in court, and was clinically dead in a car "accident" that was covered up by the police to the extent that even my lawyer and insurance company weren't told who hit me.
I thought America would be my refuge, but the same old attacks to shut me down are on again. For coming up to five years, my readers have made my writing in America viable.
Now, I'm in danger of being cut off from you. What do we do about it?

end

If you sent a check to me, odds are it hasn't arrived. Please resend it certified. Then, at least we'll have a paper trail to collect as evidence.

Barry Chamish
POB 840157
Saint Augustine, FL 32080 USA

Paypal: chamishba@gmail.com

Listen to my radio show:
http://wwfar.com/mp3s/BarryChamish/

BE SURE TO LISTEN TO BARRY CHAMISH
Live TUESDAYS at 3PM PT / 6PM ET ON:
www.FirstAmendmentRadio.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

The Great Taking - The Movie

David Webb exposes the system Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone Webb takes us on a 50-year journey of how the C...