venerdì 8 ottobre 2010

FORMER IRS SPECIAL AGENT ANNOUNCES 10/09/10 RADIO SHOW GUESTS

Dear Friends,

Please join me this Saturday morning, October 9, 2010, for another edition of the “Freedom Above Fortune Radio Show”. My guest for the first hour will be George Shepherd, founder and publisher of Republic Magazine ( www.republicmagazine.com ). George will talk about his new magazine, Complete Survivalist ( www.completesurvivalist.com ) as well as an online course that can be used to set up your own website ( www.tacticalprofits.com ). My guest for the second hour will be Robert Schulz, Chairman of the We The People Foundation For Constitutional Education ( www.givemeliberty.org ). Bob will talk about the “Articles of Freedom” prepared by Continental Congress 2009 ( www.articlesoffreedom.us ) and how you can participate in the upcoming Liberty Walk in your area ( www.libertywalk.us ).

I strongly urge you to listen Saturday morning by visiting www.lwrn.net and scrolling down to the bottom of the page for the “listen live” link or tuning in to 104.3 FM in the Tampa/Ocala area. I hope to archive this show in the near future, hopefully at www.hearliberty.com .


Kind regards,

Joseph R. (Joe) Banister
Former IRS Criminal Investigation Division Special Agent
www.freedomabovefortune.com www.joebanister.blogspot.com www.josephbanister.com www.agentfortruth.com

II Chronicles 7:14:

And my people, upon whom my name is called, being converted, shall make supplication to me, and seek out my face, and do penance for their most wicked ways: then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Exodus 20:7:

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that shall take the name of the Lord his God in vain.

Matthew 5:27-28:

You have heard that it was said to them of old: “Thou shalt not commit adultery. But I say to you that whosoever shall look on a woman to lust after her hath already committed adultery with her in his heart.

George Orwell, 1984:

"You are a slow learner, Winston," said O'Brien gently.
"How can I help it?" he blubbered. "How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three.
Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

The Great Taking - The Movie

David Webb exposes the system Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone Webb takes us on a 50-year journey of how the C...