sabato 5 dicembre 2009

Time to discipline corporate media

It is time to discipline the Japanese corporate media
by Benjamin Fulford

The other night I got called by Fuji Television, a major Japanese network. They told me they wanted to invite me to speak on a news program about Obama’s economic policies. I explained to them that Obama was presiding over an economic disaster of historic proportions. Using only data that came from official sources I showed how the real unemployment rate was 17.5%. I explained in detail how the US government was faking its economic data. I showed how Obama borrowed $1 trillion from the Chinese last year and had already spent it and was not getting any more. I told them to check various governments official data to confirm that no foreigners were buying US government bonds. They asked me to look at the site called recovery.gov. I looked at it and explained to them that it was all smoke and mirrors. It was just unkept promises and feel good talk. The TV producer told me to wait a minute because he had to talk to his superior. He then said to me “I am sorry but your television appearance has been cancelled. The aim of this program is to convince the Japanese they should imitate the US.” In other words a so-called “news” program decides in advance what it wants to tell the Japanese people and damn the facts. Running a program like that for an evil foreign group is treason. Real news programs just objectively provide the facts and let the people form their own opinions. We are calling for an international advertising boycott of Fuji Television until they clean up their act. We are also asking people to phone Fuji Television and ask for their public relations department to explain why they are doing this. Fuji’s telephone number is 813-5500-8888. It is time to discipline the corporate media worldwide.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

The Great Taking - The Movie

David Webb exposes the system Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone Webb takes us on a 50-year journey of how the C...