sabato 17 ottobre 2009

"...what a scam the monetary system is..."

“And He Will Thoroughly Purge His Floor”

by Richard Cook

Response to a message from a colleague:

Thanks so much for your very thoughtful message and for your question about why do we even need money. I remember riding down the highway once with a friend and seeing a cat frolicking beside the road. I said, “That cat has it made. No job, no bills, no debt, no worry.”

And it’s true. Jesus pointed to the lilies of the field in chiding his disciples when they were worrying about the future. He said, “Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.”

He also told his disciples that when they travel, “Take neither purse nor scrip.” And I know that if we were awake in our spiritual consciousness, we would understand these things, and we would live like that. So that is the challenge before us, I believe: to live as the sons and daughters of God so that this whole illusory world will become transparent.

As Wordsworth wrote: “The world is too much with us; late and soon, getting and spending, we lay waste our powers: Little we see in Nature that is ours; we have given our hearts away, a sordid boon!”

I often wonder if I am completely wasting my time and energy writing on economic and monetary topics. Why bother? Why not go straight to the heart of things in consciousness and bypass all that is temporal, ephemeral, and materialistic?

I don’t have a good answer for that. I just have to travel the path before me.

When I was much younger, in my early 20s, I came to Washington, D.C., from a town in Virginia, and began to study with a group of people who had tapped into the esoteric currents flowing from some of the oldest and most profound teachings on earth. One of the things I learned was that at this particular time in history we are at the “end of an age.” This idea is current today. But what does it mean?

There was a sage from Nepal known as the Shivapuri Baba, who taught from the Bhagavad Gita and was said to be 120 years old. This was in the 1970s. I knew someone who had visited him. The Baba said that every 6,000 years a major disaster befalls civilization, and every 12,000 there is complete destruction. He said we are now at the end of a 6,000 year cycle.

This would indicate that the disaster which has clearly begun will be unlike anything that has ever taken place in the last six millennia, back to 4,000 B.C., which was evidently the time of the total wipe-out that exists in legend as Noah’s Flood.

From my 20s I began to try to prepare, though I had to work at a desk job for a living, as I was married and had kids. So I went to work for the federal government. But I spent all my spare time reading, studying, meditating, and learning every kind of manual skill I could. This included carpentry, working on cars, gardening, and farming. For 10 years my wife and I ran an organic farm in rural Virginia where we raised our own food and sold vegetables and eggs in the city markets.
Without asking for it, I was placed in the middle of a world-class disaster, the explosion of the space shuttle Challenger in 1986. I became the whistleblower that brought the story of how NASA failed to fix the O-ring problem to the public by leaking documents to the New York Times.

Why I had to do that, I didn’t know, until I wrote a book 20 years later called Challenger Revealed. I saw then that the Challenger disaster was a warning to mankind about how polluted and corrupted the system had become. The few with “ears to hear” have profited from that lesson in seeing much more clearly what is in store for the world because of this pollution and corruption.

I was then placed in the U.S. Treasury Department, where I worked for over 20 years learning how the financial system actually worked. By the time I retired, I knew what a scam the monetary system is and how the controllers of the world use it to shear the herd, the “sheeple” we know so well because we are part of them.

But I also learned that anyone who produces something can create and use money themselves, because it’s just a token for exchange. Whereas the controllers want us to believe that the creation and use of money is some kind of voodoo that only they understand. The high priests of this occult religion—really devil worship—are the central bankers of the world.

But now it looks like the time has come. History often seems to move at a glacier’s pace, but then comes the tipping point when the glacier reaches the sea and the icebergs break off with explosive force.
The fault is really not that of the monetary controllers. It is not they who are to blame. I liken them to the maggots that feed on a rotten corpse. This rotten corpse, of course, is world civilization. It’s the collective psyche of the human race which has moved so far away from its spiritual origins and identity as to be lost in the darkness.

As John the Baptist said to the Pharisees and Sadducees just before Jesus came to him at the River Jordan for baptism: “I indeed baptize you with water to repentance. But he that comes after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

That is where we are now in history, I believe. We really are in the Last Days. As Saint Paul wrote to Timothy: “This know also, that in the Last Days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers….From such turn away.”

My wife and I have acquired a house and are moving to a small city in the Appalachian Mountains where we intend to work with whatever people are open to the message.

I have no idea what form this will take. In this endeavor we have to be like water which does not ask where to flow. It simply flows where gravity and the terrain take it. But it is always faithful and true to its nature. And those who are receptive get its benefits.

For right now, given what I know, I feel the best way I can serve is through the creation of complementary currency systems, so that people who are accustomed to the present material culture may have a better chance of survival. The controllers are in the process of taking all the money in the economy away from people. So we have to make our own. It’s legal to do so. Over 170 such systems now exist worldwide.

I do believe that those of us who are capable of mutual cooperation, working with our hands, doing without if necessary, and loving one another, can carry out our duty to ourselves, the human race, and God in trying to help each other survive the crisis and pass on the best of our heritage to posterity.

Jesus anticipated this in saying, “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.” The essence of the message is to look only to God as found within our own Soul for meaning. This is “meekness.” The opposite of meekness is shown symbolically by the money lenders Jesus drove from the temple. We all have our own internal money lender that tallies up what other people owe us. It’s the feeling of being owed that turns a human being into a devil. What makes us beings created in the image of God is to give—without asking how much.

What we all need to do at this juncture of history is pray—not for salvation, but to listen to the still small voice within for guidance. When we act on guidance we may feel suspended in mid-air. That’s where faith comes in. That’s what we need now. But faith in consciousness, not in this world.

Thanks for this opportunity to share.

1 commento:

Post in evidenza

The Great Taking - The Movie

David Webb exposes the system Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone Webb takes us on a 50-year journey of how the C...