martedì 22 settembre 2009

Trial by Jury still Verboten in Kangaroo-Land

Dear Fellow Freedom Fighters,
The kangaroos are still disembowelling Justice in our Courts.
Today in the Downing Centre Local Court, Sydney, the first "magistrate" (an older than middle-aged female, named Madgwick) rejected the Challenge to the Jurisdiction I had filed on 8 May and said she would deal with me later on. When Robert Christie and I were sitting/waiting outside the "court", she sent 2 Sheriffs out to threaten me with being removed from the building. Just after that, a female came out to tell me I had to go to another "court". We went to the other place and, after a while, a male "magistrate" (approx. 50 to 55 years old, named Maloney) appeared. He and I had lengthy argument about the Right to Trial by Jury .... but he, also typically, refused to have a Special Jury to determine the Jurisdiction of the Court - even though I told him that the Rules of Natural Justice did not allow anyone to judge in his own cause, etc.
Without making this a long story, a young pro bono duty barrister, named Shipway, was called in and, after we three had a brief discussion in a little room, we returned to the "court" and the matter was adjourned to 18 January 2010 ..... with the "magistrate" insisting that he would be judging me on that occasion.
Among the things the "magistrate" said was that, under some part of some "Criminal Procedure Code" (????), ONLY THE POLICE PROSECUTOR CAN ELECT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY....and, when I said, "So, the POLICE PROSECUTOR has rights that I don't have?", the "magistrate" just looked ay me and said nothing ..... in fact, I have since checked out the Criminal Procedure Legislation (Amendment) Act 1990 No. 74 sections 31 and 32, which say criminal proceedings must be tried by a jury unless both parties consent to trial by a judge alone .....which only conforms to the rules of procedure already set down many, many times .... and, it goes on to say; "(5) An accused person who elects to be tried by the judge alone may, at any time before the date fixed for the person's trial, subsequently elect to be tried by a jury."...... SO, WHAT THE FLIPPIN' HECK IS HE TALKING ABOUT???
Any way, on with the motley!
Next Wednesday, I'm back in the Parramatta Local Court, where "magistrate" Marsden will be back after taking my Challenge to the Jurisdiction of the Court to contemplate for a fortnight.
Yours sincerely,
John Wilson.
PS: Two lovely lady supporters came to the Downing Centre, today ....thank you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

The Great Taking - The Movie

David Webb exposes the system Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone Webb takes us on a 50-year journey of how the C...