mercoledì 1 luglio 2009

How I Saved Bernie Madoff's Life

How I Saved Bernie Madoff's Life


July 1, 2009

Inside ‘Who Moved My Soap? The Bernie Madoff Edition'



On April 13, in a story called "Jail for Dummies," The New York Post reported that relatives of Bernie Madoff were looking for a guide to prison life to prepare the Ponzi schemer for his new life behind bars.

I immediately sprang into action, and the result is my new book, Who Moved My Soap? The CEO's Guide to Surviving in Prison: The Bernie Madoff Edition.

Published Monday, just in time for Bernie's sentencing, the book is a self-help guide narrated by Madoff's cellmate, who describes their first meeting behind bars:

There was no mistaking who he was: the silver hair, those beady eyes, that sheepish expression that makes him look like a guilty hamster.

"Hello," he said. "I'm Bernie Madoff, and I'm about to offer you the investment opportunity of a lifetime."

I cringed. Madoff had been in prison for less than an hour and he had already made the classic rookie's mistake: never set up a Ponzi scheme during your first week. More here.

AVAILABLE TODAY: A book you'll cherish for the next 150 years!

Who Moved My Soap? The CEO's Guide to Surviving in Prison: The Bernie Madoff Edition on sale now for only $9.95

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

The Great Taking - The Movie

David Webb exposes the system Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone Webb takes us on a 50-year journey of how the C...