domenica 14 giugno 2009

US: Thoughts about fleeing the country

Thoughts about fleeing the country

by Anonymous

Not long ago I talked to a woman who confided in me that she was thinking of fleeing the country. Without getting specific, she talked about how the younger folks in the country do not realize how much danger they are in. The only thing is, she did not know where to go. I agree. It is a tough call. They say great minds think alike. The conditions in the US are similar to those of Germany after signing the armistice, with a fully fascist, anti-semitic government a real possibility. I am watching this closely and trying to decide what to do.
Our president Barack "Chamberlain" Obama is going overseas and apologizing for us, trying to appease Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and so forth. It is rumored that he will even apologize to the Germans for the fire bombing of Dresden in WW2. Freedom of political speech is being severely impaired, the mainstream media and major industries are now run by the government. Only a few news sources, like World Net Daily, are independent of the government-media complex, and if the Reid-Pelosi gang has its way, they won't last long.
I myself have switched sides on 9/11. I now believe that there must have been at least some US government involvement. It was not not the myriads of conspiracy theories that convinced me however. They found hard evidence of explosives at the WTC, and that is one thing. What finally convinced me, hard nosed skeptic that I am, was Janet Napolitano placing millions of loyal Americans on terror watch lists. If you have a Ron Paul bumper sticker, you are a terrorist according to this bunch. If you oppose abortion, or supported Bob Barr, or support gun rights, then you are a terrorist according to them. It is true they withdrew the memo, but that changes nothing as far as I am concerned.
The DHS was created in response to 9/11. Savage said it would be turned against the American people, and it has been. It does not take long to connect the dots. Using DHS against the people instead of using it to protect them from the bad guys from without is proof that DHS was created under false pretenses, which means the story of 9/11 is at least partially bogus. If the DHS had been raided, Napolitano arrested and fired, then I would have been satisfied. I contacted my representatives. The only one who answered was Upchuck Schumer, who said "OH it's ok she withdrew the memo." No it is not OK senator. I am just deciding whether to flee the country, and where to go if I have to.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

The Great Taking - The Movie

David Webb exposes the system Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone Webb takes us on a 50-year journey of how the C...