martedì 30 giugno 2009

Bernie's Wife Breaks Her Silence

June 30, 2009

Ruth Madoff: ‘This Is Not the Man I Owned Nine Homes With'

Bernie's Wife Breaks Her Silence

Just hours after her husband Bernie Madoff was sentenced to 150 years in prison for masterminding a $50 billion Ponzi scheme, Ruth Madoff expressed shock and dismay at her husband's behavior, telling reporters, "This is not the man I owned nine homes with."

"When you spend hundreds of millions of dollars with someone, you think you know him," she said. "I guess I was wrong."

Mrs. Madoff said she was kept "totally in the dark" about her husband's activities because he used a clever cover story: "He told me he was hiking the Appalachian Trail." More

Who Moved My Soap? The CEO's Guide to Surviving in Prison: The Bernie Madoff Edition on sale today for only $9.95

Available at bookstores everywhere including Barnes and Noble

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

The Great Taking - The Movie

David Webb exposes the system Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone Webb takes us on a 50-year journey of how the C...