domenica 24 maggio 2009

Lonely fight against a kangaroo court, in Australia

Andrew Scipione,
Commissioner of Police,
c/- Castle Hill Police Station,
Castle Street,
Castle Hill,
NSW 2154,
Australia.
Fax: (02) 9680 5303.

Dear Police Commissioner,
This is to inform you that I will be at 331 North Rocks Road, North Rocks at 10:00 am on Tuesday 26th May 2009. This property is mine. I will not surrender it to THIEVES and TRAITORS. I will be there with a folding chair and thermos of coffee and wearing a T-shirt with the wording "TRIAL BY JURY IS DEMOCRACY".
On Saturday, last, some of your Officers were with me on the footpath outside my dental surgery when an unlawful auction was conducted by L.J.Hooker P/L of Carlingford at the request of First Mortgage Company Home Loans P/L who, by their own FRAUD and the TREASON of Australian Judges, have stolen my belongings, tools of trade and patients' records from my property.
You, ie: the NSW POLICE FORCE, were party to the TREASON at the Hornsby Local Court on Wednesday 20th May 2009 when a Magistrate conducted unlawful proceedings, ie: a KANGAROO COURT, to have me "convicted" of "Public Mischief" and "Remaining on Inclosed Land". On that occasion, and all other occasions in Australian Courts, I was denied my RIGHT to TRIAL BY JURY and, when I CHALLENGED THE JURISDICTION OF THE COURT, that legal procedure, too, was disregarded.
Now, I will be "DOING A GANDHI" of peaceful protest by being at my property specifically on Tuesday morning and at any other time I choose to be there.
In order for FRAUD and TREASON to survive in Australia, TOTALITARIANISM, ie: FASCISM, ie: CORPORATISM, must be maintained ...and that requires the use of the POLICE FORCE in the same way that the BRITISH ARMY were used in India when the PEOPLE of that country wanted Independence. Please obtain a copy of the movie, "GANDHI", and you will see what I mean.
You will find information on my fight against the BANKS and JUDGES on my website of http://www.rightsandwrong.com.au
The BANKS and JUDGES have done terrible WRONG to the PEOPLE of Australia and IT MUST END. That can only be done by way of TRIAL BY JURY, ie: by the congregations of twelve FREEMEN empanelled JURORS who ask "SO HELP ME GOD" in order for them to administer JUSTICE.
Again, you will find me at my property at 331 North Rocks Road, North Rocks at 10:00 am on Tuesday the 26th day of May 2009.
Yours sincerely,
John Wilson.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

The Great Taking - The Movie

David Webb exposes the system Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone Webb takes us on a 50-year journey of how the C...