giovedì 30 aprile 2009

Of Goldman, Geithner and Grifters

Of Goldman, Geithner and Grifters

April 28, 2009 | 7:27 p.m
(Getty Images)"> (Getty Images)">
Shocked! Shocked! There's gambling going on.
Getty Images

Last week I turned 73. In all that time (as it seems to me), I cannot recall seeing anything in a newspaper that filled me with as much disgust and outrage as this, which appeared on the front page of Sunday’s New York Times: “After Off Year, Wall Street Pay Is Bouncing Back.”

I brooded on this a good part of the day. The Times piece reported that average (not median, average) pay at Goldman Sachs shaped up at $569,220. (more)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

The Great Taking - The Movie

David Webb exposes the system Central Bankers have in place to take everything from everyone Webb takes us on a 50-year journey of how the C...